Labels

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Beloved

Yesterday I went to the temple.  I believe God can answer our prayers anytime, anyplace, 
but in the temple my mind is clearer and answers come more readily.  I love being there. 
I come away feeling that I am a daughter of God and that I can face life and do good, even great things. After my visit inside the temple I sat on the temple grounds thinking for awhile, it was a beautiful day and I was recalling so many things that have let me know that God lives- 
things that softly spoke His love for me. 
 I have felt the peaceful glow of the moon upon my upturned face. 
 I have felt the soothing steady rhythm of the rain pattering on the earth.  
I have heard the rustling of the wind combing gently through the trees.  
I have seen the sunrise and the sunset. 
I have seen sunlight steal softly, silently across the land.  
I have felt it like a gentle hand upon my head, warming my back and seeping into my bones.  
I could go on and on.  
There is so much in life that tells me that God lives and loves me, 
that He created this world 
and gave me this life filled with wonder
 to make me happy
 I love Him for it. 
 Beloved means greatly loved,
 it's how I feel He feels about each of us, 
(having so much evidence all about us)
and that really does make me 
happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment