Labels

Monday, December 2, 2013

One post at a time


We're going to be changing the blog a bit.  From now on Siwa's nature sightings posts will be seen only on the Nature Sightings page, accessed by the green crab on the sidebar.  You can see her new posts usually on Monday mornings starting next week.  I'll start blogging once a week too. I've been praying about it and this is what feels right.  I don't know why or for how long, so I'll just say, "until further notice."  I don't want to give you fluff or to be a producer of fluff.  I want this blog to be meaningful and valuable for both of us.  I know I've been blessed for writing it, and I hope it's been a blessing to you to read it.  We'll see what God has in mind in the coming days.  I'm content to take it one post at a time and I hope you are too.  I pray and I write, pray and write, pray and write.  It's the best that I've got to give and I'm offering it to you.

My prayer for the week:
"Dear Heavenly Father, please bless me with charity-the pure love of Christ,
may it be the source of all I think, say and do."

Have a happy, peaceful week and I'll see you next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment