Labels

Friday, July 19, 2013

Texans and Samoans


Spent the day going to flower shops gathering flowers to make floral arrangements for my cousin’s mother-in-law’s funeral.  I won’t actually be doing the arranging myself.  My good friend, who I like to call Fancy Nancy, is going to be doing that.  And since she’s from Texas, where they do things big, she understands the Samoan motto of “biggest is best”.  She also understands the I’ll do anything I can for you, give you the shirt off my back  rule that applies to Samoan families, and to friends that are considered family.  She’s done flowers for our family before and went all out for us.  There were tears over how beautiful the flowers were.  That’s how good she is, and how good she is to me.
 Love you Nancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment