Labels

Friday, November 15, 2013

Perpetual thanksgiving



 Here's one of Siwa's latest.  This is of the sun rising through the ironwoods, as the river flows into the sea.  There is so much going on in this photo.  I feel as if I'm standing where she stood when she took it.  It speaks peace and gratitude to my soul.  I'm grateful Siwa was in the right place at the right time, and that I still get to enjoy her moment, even though I was probably busy making breakfast at the time.

Thanksgiving is coming up and I don't want to wait until the day of, to blog about gratitude.  This is a quote I read recently that describes how I feel:

 “I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual." -  Henry Thoreau

Living every day with gratitude is one of the simple and great ingredients of a happy life.  Happy Friday everyone.  Have a joyful weekend!
                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment