Labels

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hope rising

Sometimes things combine to weigh a body down, and that's where I was, heavy.  
This morning I got up early, after a good night's rest. 
 I read my scriptures and prayed, 
and then I caught part of the sunrise.
While down at the beach I saw the son of some friends of ours.
I hadn't seen him in a very long time.  He was there watching the sun rise, too.
 We had a nice talk and even though I don't know him very well, I was really glad to see him.
I felt such a fondness for him and was so uplifted by our short conversation.  
You never know who will brighten your day, or whose day you yourself may make.
 God often answers prayers through others.
 I can feel hope rising. . .
It's going to be a good one.
Siwa took this one from the rooftops on another morning.
It feels like hope to me.


note: 
I wrote these words on a different day, but didn't send them earlier because it was time for our nature sightings post.

No comments:

Post a Comment